We support economic development and partner regionally to develop opportunities through GROWTH (Grizzly Regional Economic Alliance) See their website at www.growthalberta.com
Through this partnership, a tourism region has been developed, known as WILD ALBERTA. Check out their website (click here) for more information on their initiatives, and the WILD things to do in our area.
Additional market research information, as well as demographic information is available at the Alberta Economic Development website at www.alberta-canada.com
The following are our major employers and manufacturers in our County. There are also many employment opportunities with public bodies such as Alberta Health Services, Pembina Hills Regional School Division, the Alberta Distance Learning Centre and the Learning Technologies Branch.
- Champion Feed Service Ltd.: Generates Livestock Feed
- Northplex Ltd.: Manufactured and modular housing production facility
- GFR Ingredients: Processes health food supplement ingredients
- Pollard Banknote: Generates Lottery tickets
- Agricore: Fertilizer, grain sales and service, chemicals, herbicides
- Viterra: Barley and oat processing
- Neerlandia Coop: Fertilizer and farm sales and service
We have a full range of financial services, with quality professionals to serve both business, farms, and personal accounts. The following financial institutions have offices in the Town: ScotiaBank, TD Canada Trust, Servus Credit Union, Clarica, and ATB Financial.