All levels of public education are available in Grande Cache. There are public schools that provide children with a close-knit school environment from Kindergarten to Grade 12. There is a Christian school program for children from Kindergarten to Grade 8. For those of Aboriginal descent, the Susa Creek School provides education within a cultural setting.
Grande Cache is part of the Grande Yellowhead Regional School Division #35, headquartered in Edson [Tel: 780-723-4471].
The following is a list of the public schools and organizations offering educational services:
- Sheldon Coats Elementary School: Public school Kindergarten to Grade 3
- Summitview Middle School: Public school grades 4 to 8
- Grande Cache Community High School: Grades 9 to 12
- SonRise Christian School: A charter school with grades Kindergarten to grade 8, offering the Alberta curriculum from a Christian perspective
- Susa Creek School: A school located in a nearby Aboriginal settlement, offering grades kindergarten through grade 8 from an Aboriginal perspective