Recreation facilities include the Holden Complex arena and show ring, 3 ball diamonds, a performing arts theatre, art gallery, playground, and spray park.
Local community organizations include the Agricultural Society, Royal Canadian Legion, Municipal Library Board, Masonic Lodge, Historical Society, Minor Hockey Association, Senior's Club, Holden Parent Nursery, Beaver Regional Arts Society, Beaverhill Players, Holden Economic Development Committee, Holden Community Hall Association, HEARTS, Beaverhill Players and the Studio 14 Art Association.
Special Annual Events/Attractions
- The Beaver Regional Arts Centre hosts an annual series of concerts, and a Christmas show every December.
- Beaverhill Players produces a live drama each year.
- The museum is open on weekends in the summer season, and by appointment at any other time for historic research and visits to the past.
- Holden Farmer's Day and Soapbox Derby is the main community celebration of our unique Charm of Country Living. Many visitors come to Holden and enjoy the full weekend of activity centred around the second Saturday of June each year.
- A Christmas Market is held in the Community Hall on the third Saturday of November.
- Country Kitchen
- Larry's Family Restaurant